Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Perfect World


1. The Perfect World
Cristof creates what he considers a “perfect world” for Truman to live “happily ever after.”


Paragraph 1: How does Seahaven compare to your world in terms of family life, neighborhood life, work life, and leisure time?
Paragraph 2: Would you choose to live in Cristof’s world. Why or why not?


Paragraph 1: Seahaven compare in term of family for me looks so perfect to be real, except that he didn grew up without your father, but he had good  family life because his mother and wife gave him love and company. Also he had a good neighborhood that always was with him, advice him and support him when he felt alone or something bothered him.
Paragraph 2: No, I don't would like to live in Cristofs world because for me is not true everything is a lie, I would like to make my decision and nobody management or planned my future or getting money from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment